Monday, August 13, 2012

      Greetings from California!  I jumped at the chance to work in California for a week.  It hasn't been exactly what I expected.  The nasty three digit temperatures are here, too.  But on the bright side, my rental car has air-conditioning which my Jeep does not.  So I should not complain too much about that.  Then there was the evening I came back to my hotel to find it surrounded by a SWAT team because a shooter was holed up in a room.  Long story!
       The upshot is I'm hot and tired and need some inspiritation! And this dad has just the story to do the trick!
http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/05/byron_center_man_draws_inspira.html
I was denied permission to post the photo that accompanied the article.  Bummer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Caring for Medically Fragile Children. We hope you find the information valuable. Comments are reviewed and yours will be posted following review. Suggestions for topics can also be made via the comment form. Thanks again for your visit and God bless. :)