Sunday, January 27, 2013

Help Dream a Store for Our Kids and Our Families


Wow!  What a week!  For a couple of months I have been working on a business plan for an online store dedicated to kids like ours and our families. 

Through the years I was so frustrated by things label for “special needs” that appeared to me to be a toy any kid other than mine could play with.  I searched everywhere I went for toys that maybe Maddie would enjoy and offer her opportunities for independent play.  Ha! 

The Can-Do Spirit store will carry toys, things to make giving medications easier, warming and cooling aids, and other fun things. 

The business plan has made it through round two of professionals and will shortly be submitted to an investment expert.  But I think it can be even better!  With your help...

Don't be shy.  Take a minute to tell me what you wish for, struggle with or maybe what things your child or you love.    You are helping design a store just for your family! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Caring for Medically Fragile Children. We hope you find the information valuable. Comments are reviewed and yours will be posted following review. Suggestions for topics can also be made via the comment form. Thanks again for your visit and God bless. :)