Saturday, February 9, 2013

First Can-Do Spirit Artist

Six year old Julissa Maben

I am proud to introduce Can-Do Artist Julissa Rana Maben.  Julissa is a six year old student at JP Lord School in Omaha, Nebraska.  She is lively, curious, and determined.  I was captivated from the moment she started teaching me to clap…well, tried to teach.  I am a bit rhythmically challenged. 
Julissa created an art master piece to help me with a new book which will be available later this spring.  The book is entitled Can-Do Spirit Art and contains 10 projects that children with physical challenges can do. 
If you would be interested in your child being part of this project, please let me know.  The book will include your child as a Can-Do Artist complete with his or her story.  In return for participation in the project, you will receive digital copies of the photos and a copy of the eBook when it is published. 
I regret that I have to limit this to children living within a 25 radius of Omaha, Nebraska. 

 
 
 
                                                      Julissa: The Glitter Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Caring for Medically Fragile Children. We hope you find the information valuable. Comments are reviewed and yours will be posted following review. Suggestions for topics can also be made via the comment form. Thanks again for your visit and God bless. :)